Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm no Martha but...

I've always wanted a place to share my funny stories of blended family mommyhood, favorite foods and recipes, and maybe some DIY projects. So, here I am hoping you'll come by, read, laugh, cook, create, and share. 
Now, let me tell you a little bit about myself, and my life. I'm a 30 something mom to 5 beautiful babies. Yes, I said 5! We are what you would call a modern day version of yours, mine, and ours. We share 3 girls ages 15, 12, and 8, and have 2 boys ages 4 and 19 months. Our hands are full. My hands are really full since I am lucky enough to stay at home. Life is crazy at times and often chaotic but I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything else. My joy comes from my children, all of them, and I hope I can pass little pieces of that to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment