Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Skin Is In!

And healthy skin is even better!

Remember last month when I told you I was headed to Pucker Up with the lovely lady bloggers of NWA for the Therapon Skin Health Perfect Lip launch party?

Well when I was there I met Christina. She is amazing and she works for Therapon Skin Health.

Did you know TSH (Therapon Skin Health) was a local company?

Really local.

NWArkansas local.

Springdale.

Seriously! We have had this company in our backyard and I am just now learning about them.

Boo.

So anyways, a week or so after the party I sent Christina a tweet and I asked if they had a product or a combination of products that would be good for people, like me, that suffer with/from rosacea.

And, then I asked about something for teen acne.


Tweet was answered and product was shipped.

Such Pretty Packaging.

 
The Goodies Inside The Box



I'm in love with this product. I've been using it for 2 weeks and the difference in my skin is great!

Let me clarify, I was NOT paid to write this.

I was NOT asked to.

I just WANTED to because it really is THAT GOOD!

Proof is in the pudding right? Well here goes.

Take a look at my early morning make up free face. (Times 2)
The before is on the left, the after is on the right. And, that's just two weeks in.
I haven't edited either picture in any way.
If I had, I'd have done something about my unruly eyebrow.
 
See the difference?
Noticeably less redness on the right.
 
 
I'm looking forward to even further reduction in the bright red coloring from my rosacea as I continue to use the products. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What exactly is it called? Brian needs that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looking for something for my skin is on my wedding to-do list.

    ReplyDelete