Monday, March 19, 2012

Morning Coffee and Some Casting

So.. If you don't have plans on April 29th at 2 pm. I'd love to see your beautiful faces at Walton Arts Center Starr Theater for NWA Listen To Your Mother Show. Tickets are $18 and sales benefit the Arkansas Visitation and Exchange Center. I am so unbelievably honored to share my story!! Thank you all for your support. This is one of the scariest things I've ever pushed myself to do. It was so TOTALLY worth facing my fears!!

"Listen To Your Mother is a national series of live readings in celebration of Mother's Day. Born of the creative work of mothers who publish online, each production is directed, produced, and performed by local communities, for local communities." 

I am terrified and thrilled to share the stage with such incredible women. As a newbie to the world of blogging I hope to meet all of them, then pick their brains. My writing has always been for me, but I've secretly yearned for a way and the ability to share some of it with others. Plus, what mother doesn't need a place to clear her thoughts and write. 

Congratulations again to everyone involved!! 

1 comment: